AvaLAN has expanded its AW58800 wireless radio product line to include an 802.11at Power Over Ethernet 3-port switch. This allows you to place a wireless Ethernet drop at a location and provide power and data connections for up to three Ethernet devices. 56 VDC power is provided to the three devices via unused wires in their data cables.
This product is fully compatible with the other models in the AW58800 product family and allows you to build line-of-sight, point-to-point or point-to-multipoint wireless Ethernet connections that link "fringe" IP devices, such as video surveillance cameras or other devices needing robust and secure high data rates. This radio is packaged in a rugged and weatherproof diecast aluminum enclosure with directional antenna configuration. Utilizing state of the art MIMO technology, this product family achieves very high data rate through a combination of multiple spacial streams and higher level OFDM modulation.
For complete product specifications and manuals, click on the Downloads tab.
- Maximum legal transmit power – 1 Watt
- 3 powered ports of 802.11at PoE+ PoE plus
- 75 Watts of 56 VDC power available to 3 Ethernet Ports supporting up to 100 feet of cable to each device
- Line-of-sight range up to 5 miles for AW58800HTA/AW58803HTS point-to-multipoint configuration
- Up to 540 Mbps Ethernet data rate to support high resolution cameras