This robust and reliable product provides you with a pre-configured non-line-of-sight, point-to-point wireless Ethernet bridge that connects "fringe" IP devices, including IP access control readers, remote printers, remote PCs, VoIP phones, point-of-sale devices, digital signage or industrial control devices.
Two versions are available: this preconfigured matched pair point-to-point Ethernet bridge - the AW2400iTR-PAIR and a single radio - the AW2400iTR, configurable as an access point or client in point-to-multipoint applications.
The AW2400iTR-PAIR radios include a built-in web browser interface for remote configuration, status monitoring and firmware update. This interface also provides a spectrum analyzer to help diagnose interference issues. A small LCD panel on the front of the unit can also verify proper operation at a glance. The radio’s case is rugged extruded aluminum and is designed to meet C1D2 standards for hazardous environments (certification pending). A DIN Rail mounting clip is provided on the case back to facilitate installation in industrial equipment cabinets.
The 2.4 GHz band is the most globally accepted unlicensed portion of the RF spectrum. AvaLAN’s unique solution offers 29 non-overlapping channels and maximum legal power to provide five times the range of Wi-Fi through walls or line-of-sight.
For complete product specifications and manuals, click on the Downloads tab.
- 29 non-overlapping channels providing unique flexibility to avoid or penetrate interference
- Five times greater range than Wi-Fi, through walls or line-of-sight
- 128 bit AES encryption, FIPS 197 – NIST Certified
- Includes: (2) AW2400iTR Radios (2) AW2-400 2.5 dBi Omnidirectional Antennas (2) AW-POE Power Over Ethernet Injector (2) 110 VAC to 12 VDC Power Adapters (2) Mini USB Cables
- One Watt power consumption is ready for solar applications