The AW900xTR is a robust and reliable product that allows you to build non-line-of-sight, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint wireless Ethernet connections that connect "fringe" IP devices, including IP access control readers, remote printers, remote PCs, VoIP phones, point-of-sale devices, digital signage or industrial control devices.
The AW900xTR radios include a built-in web browser interface for remote configuration, status monitoring and firmware update. This interface also provides a spectrum analyzer to help diagnose interference issues.
AvaLAN’s products offer the ideal combination of price, range, data rate, security, interference avoidance, quality-of-service, and a simple plug and play set up with minimal user programming required.
With non line-of-site capabilities, these radios can easily penetrate up to 1,500' through trees or up to 40 miles line-of-sight and supports industrial-grade temperature ranges. The system configuration can include up to 12 access points - each on its own non-overlapping channel (up to 192 subscriber units across a given site with 16 active clients per access point). These products are an ideal replacement for modest data rate installations where 802.11 systems are under-performing or failing completely due to insufficient range or excessive interference.
For complete product specifications and manuals, click on the Downloads tab.
- 128 bit AES encryption, FIPS 197 – NIST Certified, does not require an FCC license to operate or install
- Can operate up to 12 access points, each on its own non-overlapping channel
- Rugged weatherproof cast aluminum outdoor package meets IP66 Standard for water and dust protection
- High RF output power provides maximum foliage and / or wall penetration
- Simple plug and play — minimal user programming required, radio can be configured as an access point or client