The Gefen the RS-232 Extender extends your RS-232 device up to 1,000 feet away from your computer using standard Cat5 networking cable! The GFN-RS232 ships with a local and remote unit which are connected via standard Cat5/5E UTP cable. Both the local and remote units provide one DB9 RS232 port. The RS-232 sender unit, which connects to the local PC, is powered by a 5-volt power supply, which also powers the receiver side. The GFN-RS232 is compliant with the RS-232C standard and includes a six-foot serial cable and 5VDC external power supply. Includes a 1-year manufacturers warranty. Order online today!
- Includes a 6 foot DB9 serial cable
- Plug and play, no configuration needed saving time
- Rugged metal case ensures durability and long life
- Warranty: Returns may be accepted in the first 30 days. After 30 days returns must be handled by the manufacturer.
- Used to extend RS-232 signals up to 1,000 feet over UTP cable
- Factory Automation
- Energy management
- Instrument control
- Process Automation