Icron's USB Ranger® 2211 represents yet another alternative that also still enables USB 2.0 connections at up to 480 Mbps over 100m/330ft of Solid Conductor Cat 5e (or better) cabling. The 2211 is designed for those who require full 500mA power at the REX unit but do not have an electrical outlet available at that location. The 2211 supports a single device port and unlike the 2212 is also designed with flexible powering allowing power to be applied to the LEX or the REX unit. The System delivers power to the REX unit over the Solid Conductor Cat5 extension link simplifying certain installation situations in industrial, medical and commercial applications.
This LEGACY USB 2.0 Ranger 2211 extender is not recommended for new designs, instead please consider the newer USB 2.0 Ranger 2311 to take advantage of improved functionality, interoperability, and pricing.
Supported platforms include: Windows, MAC OS, Linux UK, European and Australian power versions available. Contact your L-com Sales Representative for details.
Inventory Closeout Item
- Extends USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full speed) devices up to 100 meters over Solid Conductor Cat 5 (or better) cable.
- Provides one remote USB 2.0 port. Number of devices can be increased using additional USB hubs
- Supports all major operating systems including Windows®, Mac OS®, and Linux®
- Delivers power to REX unit over the Solid Conductor CAT 5 (or better) extension link or can be powered directly at the LEX unit. offering greater flexibility of installations.
- True plug and play, ready to operate right out of the box. No new driver installation required
- Industrial USB applications
- Remote admin/control
- PC peripheral
- Retail POS