The AW58100HTS high speed Ethernet radio serves as a subscriber unit (client) in point-to-multipoint line of sight connections in combination with an AW58100HTA Access Point (master). The combination is used to link "fringe" IP devices such as video surveillance cameras needing robust and secure high data rates. Utilizing state of the art MIMO technology, this product achieves a very high data rate through a combination of multiple spacial streams and higher level OFDM modulation.
The antenna in the AW58100HTS is a dual flat panel providing two 90° polarized 23 dBi gain units. The radio is packaged in a rugged and weatherproof diecast aluminum enclosure and is powered through the Ethernet cable to save additional wiring. A rugged pole-mount adapter is provided.
If you need to connect multiple cameras or other 802.3af compatible devices, we offer the AW58103HTS, identical to and compatible with the AW58100HTS but including an 802.3af Power Over Ethernet 3-port switch.
For complete product specifications and manuals, click on the Downloads tab.
- Data Security provided by AES encryption
- Maximum legal transmit power – 1 Watt
- Rugged outdoor enclosure meets IP66 Standard
- Line-of-sight range up to 30 miles for AW58100HTP-PAIR, 5 miles for HTA/HTS point-to-point configuration
- Up to 60 Mbps Ethernet data rate to support high resolution cameras