The AW49200HTA high speed Ethernet radio serves as an access point (master) in point to multipoint line of sight connections in combination with one or more AW49200HTS Subscriber Units (clients). The 4.9GHz band is coveted for its low background noise and the FCC licenses this spectrum to municipalities for public safety applications. The AvaLAN 4.9GHz Ethernet radio is fully optimized for video surveillance applications which ensures peak performance. Utilizing state of the art MIMO technology, this product achieves a very high data rate through a combination of multiple spacial streams and higher level OFDM modulation.
The AW49200HTA has dual 6 dBi omnidirectional antennas. The radio is packaged in a rugged and weatherproof diecast aluminum enclosure and is powered through the Ethernet cable to save additional wiring. A rugged pole-mount adapter is provided.
For complete product specifications and manuals, click on the Downloads tab.
- Data Security provided by AES encryption
- Maximum legal transmit power – 1 Watt
- Rugged outdoor enclosure meets IP66 Standard, built in lightning arrestors
- Up to 216 Mbps Ethernet data rate to support high resolution cameras
- Line-of-sight range up to 30 miles for AW49200HTP-PAIR, 5 miles for HTA/HTS point-to-point configuration
- Homeland security applications
- Public safety services