The AdderView CATx Series is a range of secure, KVM via CATx switches that provide 4 concurrent local, remote or global users with BIOS-level control of up to 24 multiplatform servers. A "plug-and-play," 1U appliance, the AdderView CATx is a completely self-contained system that installs in minutes combining high security, flexibility, integrated remote power control, faultless quality video and optional CD quality audio. The two members of the series are the AdderView CATx supporting 16 or 24 CATx computer connections, 4 simultaneous users (1 x local PS/2 or USB, 4 x remote over CATx) and the AdderView CATx IP supporting 16 or 24 CATx computer connections, 4 simultaneous users (1 x local PS/2 or USB, 2 x remote over CATx, 1 x global over IP). Order online today!
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
- PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control supports flexible design requirements
- Unique RJ45 PC connection design eliminates cabling "rats nests" and saves space
- Used to connect and control multiple PC's with several keyboards video monitors and mice
- Warranty: Returns may be accepted in the first 30 days. After 30 days returns must be handled by the manufacturer.
- Data center management
- Security monitoring
- Air traffic control
- Financial systems management