Huawei CloudEngine 1800V (CE1800V) is a distributed virtual switch designed for virtualized environments in cloud data centers. It provides best-in-class forwarding performance, open architecture, and enhanced security protection. It can run on multiple compute virtualization platforms such as Huawei FusionSphere, VMware ESXi, as well as open-source platforms.
The CE1800V can be combined with Huawei CloudEngine hardware switches and Huawei Agile Controller to offer a Software-Defined Networking (SDN) solution for data centers based on hybrid or host overlays. This solution supports Virtual Machines (VMs), containers, and physical servers with the same architecture.
- Packet switching architecture
- OpenFlow forwarding architecture
|Forwarding Performance||12 Gbit/s per core, user mode|
- Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN)
- Number of VXLAN Network Identifiers (VNIs): 128K
- Number of VLANs: 4K
- Number of MAC entries: 8K
- Link Aggregation function
- IP packet forwarding
- Distributed forwarding by Distributed Virtual Routers (DVRs)