5-port Unmanaged Ethernet Switches with 4 IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+ ports
The HES5A-4E switches are smart, 5-port, unmanaged Ethernet switches supporting PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) on ports 2 to 5. The switches are classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the HES5A-4E switches enable centralization of the power supply and provide up to 30 watts of power per port. The switches can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at compliant powered devices (PD), eliminating the need for additional wiring, and support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing to provide an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
- IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE
- Up to 30 watts per PoE port
- 24/52VDC wide range redundant power inputs
- Redundant dual VDC power inputs
- -40 to +75°C operating temperature range