- PORT CONNECTORS: (24) RJ45 female connectors; (12) labeled A, and (12) labeled B.
- COMPLIANCE: Certified for Cat6.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (12) Manual pushbuttons allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: On the front-panel, (1) Green LED (ON) and (1) Red LED (OFF) for each channel display switch position and power.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN Access Ethernet that uses TELNET commands for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.0" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.9 lbs. (2.7 kg)
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
12-CHANNEL CAT 6 RJ45 ON/ON SWITCH WITH TELNET REMOTE APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the A port and a Device connected to the B port for each of 12 channels. In the ON position, Device A is connected to Device B. In the OFF position, Device A is disconnected from Device B. Independently control 12 channels of ON/OFF switching. The Model 7314 can be controlled via the RJ45 Remote port via 10/100 Base-T Ethernet commands and is IP addressable.
- Independently switch each channel locally via 12 front panel pushbuttons, one pushbutton per channel.
- Independently or simultaneously switch remotely via a RJ45 Ethernet remote port.
- Remote TELNET commands include position control, query of switch position, and front panel pushbutton lock/unlock control.
- Position ON connects port A to port B. Position OFF, no connection between port A and port B.
- Switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Tested for Cat6 compliance.
- Front panel LED indicators display switch position and power status. Per channel a Green LED is lit when On and a Red LED is lit when OFF.
- Switch maintains position and continues to pass data during power los.
- Switch powers up in last known position.
The Model 7314 12-Channel Cat6 ON/OFF Switch with Ethernet Remote Port allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices, ports A and B, via an ON or OFF connection for each channel. The Model 7314 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard rack.
The Model 7314 has both local and remote access functionality. Remote access functionality is achieved through the use of an Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection and Telnet commands. For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: http://www.electrostandards.com/Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.