With each of its five channels, the LineSelect® Model 9445R DB9 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB9 interface devices connected to its A and B ports with one DB9 interface device connected to its COMMON port. The five channels are switched via the five knobs located on the front panel. The Model 9445R is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fi t in a standard 19” rack.
- Efficient use of panel space; five complete A/B switches in 1U panel height (1.75”).
- Certified RoHS Compliant.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Individual Channel Control via five knobs located on the front panel, one knob per channel.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break- before-make rotary switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects