- Both Channels offer SECURE / NON-SECURE / CUT-OFF switch positions with remote control.
- Channel One is 530 compatible. All 25 pins switched.
- Channel Two is RJ45 compatible. All 8 pins switched.
- Remote switching via contact closure of specified pins of DB9 Remote port on rear panel or remotely controlled using an RS232 terminal interface.
- Local switching via two front panel pushbuttons.
- Local switch change sends ASCII text over the RS232 interface to notify the user of the new switch position.
- All ports are located on the rear panel.
- Status LED's on the front panel indicate the switch position & power status.
- Either channel can be set to CUTOFF position, which stops any and all data throughput for the switch.
- Unit mounts in standard 19" equipment rack, 1U space.