The Model 9926 Four-Channel A/B Switch is comprised of three channels of DB9 interface and one channel of RJ45 Cat5e interface. The front-panel has two rotary switches. One rotary switch simultaneously selects the “A” or B” position for all three DB9 channels. The second rotary switch independently selects the “A” or “B” position for the single RJ45 Cat5e channel. The unit is manually operated, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via two front panel rotary switches. The Model 9926 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fi t in a standard 19” rack.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 devices from one COMMON device for each of three channels.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 Cat5e networks or devices from one COMMON device. • The RJ45 channel is certify ed for Cat5e compliance.
- Manual operation via two front-panel rotary switches.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Switches all 9 pins of the DB9 interface via break- before-make rotary switch.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break- before-make rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches three DB9 channels via one front-panel rotary switch. Independently switches the RJ45 Cat5e Channel via the second front-panel rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Improves computer network efficiency efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.