- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins are switched.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded aluminum enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.3"W x 2.6"H x 7.3"D (13.5 x 6.6 x 18.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.0 lb (0.5 kg)
The Model 8086 enables access to two 100 Base-T networks up to 1000 Mbps. The Model 8086 Category 6 A/B Switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple flip of a switch. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat6 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
- Allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for Cat6 compliance.
- High quality sealed switch with self wiping contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Transparent to data format.
- No external power required.
- Manual control via knob located on front panel.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat6).
- (3) RJ45 Connections, ports A, B, and Common, located on rear panel.
- Aluminum case provides EMI shielding.
- Switching mechanism is sealed precious metal contact switch.
- Custom length CAT6 cables available for your switch installation.