- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All 18 signal pins of the DVI-D Dual Link 24-pin connectors and all 9 Pins of the DB9 connectors are switched.
- The DVI-D Dual Link signals are switched via solid state components using true DVI driver circuitry.
- The signals of the DB9 connector are switched via solid state components.
- In NORMAL mode, the A port is connected to C port and the B port is connected to the D port.
- In CROSSOVER mode, the A port is connected to the D port, and the B port is connected to the C port.
- Front panel LEDs display the current switch position and power status.
- Manual operation accomplished by the use of a front panel pushbutton.
- The DB9 REMOTE port provides access to remotely control the unit by dry contact open/closure logic.
- Remote contact closure allows for lockout of the front panel pushbutton.
- The switch will not continue to pass data in the event of power loss.
- Switch powers up in last known position on power cycle.