- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- No front panel control.
- Exclusive Remote Control.
- Remote voltage control provides low power dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position.
- Switch reverts to A position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on state of remote port.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation,
The PathWay® Model 7305 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B switch with Voltage Control Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port. The Model 7305 is enclosed in a slim black anodized chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and mount on a standard DIN Rail.