- Allows quick connection to either Network A or a Network B from one COMMON device.
- Certified RoHS compliant.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All ports are transparent to all data.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- DB9 female connectors used for the A, B, & COMMON ports.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 9442R Single Channel DB9 A/B Switch allows the user to switch COMMON equipment to either A or B ports with a simple turn of a rotary switch knob. The unit supports all 9 pins of the DB9 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables, thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9442R is enclosed in a desktop size enclosure with a 1U full rack size front panel, and an all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.