- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of six channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D.
(48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
6-CHANNEL RJ45 T1 INTERFACE APPLICATION WITH RS232 REMOTE: The drawing illustrates simultaneous switching of all six RJ45 T1 channels. The drawing also demonstrates a COMMON Device connected to the COMMON port with access to two other devices, connected to the T1 A and T1 B port for each of the six channels. An RJ45 REMOTE port can be used to control the switch remotely using ASCII RS232 commands.
- Each channel allows access to two RJ45 T1 networks from one COMMON network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Pins 1, 2, 4, and 5 of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- All six channels switch simultaneously.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Remote RS-232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations and obtain switch status.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7373 6-Channel RJ45 T1 Interface A/B Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the COMMON port, among two other devices connected to the A and B ports, for each channel, with remote access functionality. The Model 7373 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually by a front panel pushbutton or remotely from the RS232 Serial Remote port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display or the RS232 Serial Remote port located on the rear of the unit.