- RJ45 PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45 ports on front panel.
OUT - RJ45 (F) shielded, the "OUT" device port for Channels 1-4.
IN - RJ45 (F) shielded, the "IN" device port for Channels 1-4.
OUT - RJ45 (F) shielded, the "OUT" device port to Channels 5-8.
IN - RJ45 (F) shielded, the "IN" device port for Channels 5-8.
- BNC PORT CONNECTORS: (2) BNC ports on rear panel.
OUT - BNC (F) connector, selected channel.
IN - BNC (F) connector, selected channel.
- REAR PANEL CONTROLS: (8) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (8) LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- INTERNAL POWER SUPPLY: 100VAC/240VAC; AC inlet module on rear panel includes power rocker switch / IEC AC cord connector / fuse; AC external power cord
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 12.46" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 31.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 7.0 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Allows quick conversion and connection to any one of 8 RJ45 Cat6 interface devices from one COMMON COAX interface device.
- Two pins, of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands allow the user to control switch position, lockout rear panel operations and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Rear panel pushbutton control. No front panel control.
- Certified for Cat6 compliance.
The PathWay® Model 7383 Single Channel COAX/RJ45 Cat6 8-to-1 Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices, ports OUT and IN, via a direct connection for each channel, with remote access functionality. Remote Control access can be accomplished using ASCII RS232 commands. The Model 7383 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.