- The two, Channel keylock actuators on the front panel allow the user to insert a key and switch groups of RJ45 Cat5e connector ports.
- Channel 1 simultaneously switches three channels of RJ45 Cat5e A/B connector groups using a style A key.
- Channel 2 simultaneously switches three channels of RJ45 Cat5e A/b connector groups using a style B key.
- Tested for Cat5e compliance.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make keylock switch.
- Key is removable in the A position and captive in the B position.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Manually operated keylock switch. No power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Rackmount configuration is standard.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect™ Model 9476 switches two groups of RJ45 Cat5e ports; Channel 1 simultaneously switches three A/B RJ45 Cat5e connector groups; Channel 2 simultaneously switches two A/B RJ45 Cat5e connector groups. Each channel is switched by inserting a unique key into its corresponding keylock actuator located on the front panel. The key for Channel 1 is style A key; the key for Channel 2 is a style B key.