The LineSelect® Model 9280 Four Dual-Channel RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine switch allows the user the capability of connecting two separate “COMMON” input switch ports to two separate “A” output switch ports, for each of four channels. The grouping of two switches per each of four channels yields a total of eight Online/Offl ine switches. A detailed switch function diagram appears below. The LineSelect® Model 9280 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fi t in a standard 19” rack.
• Manually control each dual channel separately via four knobs located on the front panel, one knob per dual channel.
• Each dual channel simultaneously switches dual OnLine/ OffLine Cat 6 switches between On and Off positions.
• All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before- make rotary switch.
• Supports PoE
• High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
• Manually operated. No power required.
• Tested for Cat6 compliance.
• Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
• Custom length Cat6 cables available for your switch.