- PORT CONNECTORS: (60) RJ45 female connectors. (5) labeled A, B, C, D, and COM for each of twelve channels.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection and either TELNET commands or Graphical User Interface for Remote operation.
- CASCADE PORTS: (1) RJ45 female connector labeled IN, and (1) RJ45 female connector labeled OUT.
- LED's: (48) indicate present position and power status. (4) LED's for each of eight channels.
- CONTROL: (12) Pushbuttons; (1) for each of eight channels allows local control.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 5.25" H x 10.0" D (48.3 x 13.3 x 25.4 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 10.9 lbs. (5.0 kg)
CAT6 RJ45 A/B/C/D SWITCH APPLICATION WITH TELNET, GUI, & CASCADE OPERATION. The application drawing shows a COMMON Device connected to the RJ45 COMMON Port with access to four other devices, Device A, Device B, Device C and Device D, connected to the A/B/C/D ports, respectively for each of 12 channels. There is an RJ45 REMOTE port that is IP addressable, 10/100Base-T LAN connection for remote operation via Telnet commands or Graphical User Interface. There are two GANG ports; one for IN and one for OUT.