With the most advanced features in its class, the Aironet 2600 Series sets a new standard for enterprise wireless technology by offering great performance, functionality, and reliability at a competitive price.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Cisco Aironet 2600 Series Access Point helps ensure an interference-free, high-speed wireless application experience. Based on the 802.11n standard, it includes 3 x 4 multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, plus Cisco CleanAir, ClientLink 2.0, and VideoStream.
The new access points sustain reliable connections at higher speeds farther from the access point than competing solutions, increasing the availability of 450 Mbps data rates. Optimized for consumer devices, the 2600 Series also accelerates client connections and consumes less mobile device battery power than competing solutions.
Features and Capabilities
- RF Excellence
- Based on 802.11n with 3 x 4 MIMO technology with three spatial streams to sustain 450 Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology for better downlink performance and range for all mobile devices and better battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Cisco CleanAir technology for proactive, intelligent spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to RF interference
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including 10-day advance hardware replacement
- Both controller based and standalone version available.