Simplify compliance and protect Internet of Things (IoT) Networks from Attacks
Industrial networks have advanced threat protection needs, requiring a ruggedized solution that helps to ensure safe, reliable service delivery. Cisco offers a broad portfolio of solutions for industrial control networks. These include the Industrial Security Appliance 3000 and the Cisco ASA 5506H-X with FirePOWER Services for the most demanding Industrial Control System (ICS) environments.
Gain the proven security protection of the Cisco ASA FirePOWER services. Our ruggedized 3000 appliance currently provides the industry's widest range of OT specific access control, threat detection, and application visibility for the harshest and most demanding of environments. It offers four high-performance Ethernet data links in a DIN rail or rack-mount form factor.
Features and Capabilities
The Industrial Security Appliance 3000 extends the network as a sensor and enforcer to IoT environments. Key features include:
- Visibility and control of protocols including DNP3, CIP, Modbus, IEC 61850 and applications by Omron, Rockwell, GE, Schneider, Siemens
- The ability to work in harsh environments, with a temperature range of -40° to 60°C
- Hardening for vibration, shock, surge, and electrical noise immunity
- Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports, which provide multiple resilient design options
- Compliance with multi-industry specifications for industrial automation, ITS, and electrical substation environments
- A compact DIN-rail unit design with industrial LED features for easy monitoring