Connect wirelessly in hazardous environments
Extend high-performance wireless connectivity to hazardous environments with our 1550 Wireless Access Points. This series is based on Cisco 802.11n technology with integrated silicon-level spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference.
Features and capabilities
Our 1550 wireless outdoor models with Cisco CleanAir technology are Class I, Div 2/Zone 2 certified 802.11n access points designed for hazardous locations. They offer flexible, highly secure, and scalable mesh network deployment for high-performance mobility across oil and gas refineries, chemical plants, mining pits, manufacturing yards, and more.
The 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, and public and private Wi-Fi access.
Our 1550 access points provide:
- Operational continuity for mission-critical applications in hazardous environments like oil and gas refineries, chemical plants, mining pits, and factories
- Different models to best suit your deployment needs
- Deeper levels of security, performance protection, and policy enforcement
- Integrated wired and wireless for cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions, including wireless, switching, routing, and security
- Flexibility and scalability of reliable multi-service and multi-network application delivery
The 1550 is a single box solution, which helps reduce deployment times and total cost of ownership.