- All-in-One RISC-based Intelligent and Industrial platform with Freescale i.MX6 Dual Cortex-A9 1.0 GHz processor
- Linux 3.10.17 BSP embedded
- Compliant to 6LoWPAN and IEEE 802.15.4e standards
- Supports up to 100/ 200 Wireless nodes
- Power saving mode and fanless design
- Integrated with WISE-PaaS/RMM for IoT Software Platform
Advantech RISC-based WPAN Network Controller, WISE-3310, is powered by the Freescale i.MX6 Dual Cortex-A9 1.0 GHz processor, Linux 3.10.17 BSP and Linear Dust LTC5800 Cortex M3 MCU with Smart mesh core technology for IEEE 802.15.4e standards. With changeable embedded modules and feature-rich protocol, WISE-3310 creates a cost-effective open platform for easy integration and development in different M2M/IoT applications. Also, it is integrated with WISE-PaaS/RMM for IoT Software platform to complete and streamline the IoT solution, from sensor to cloud.