The EKI-1751I is an Industrial Long Reach Ethernet Extender that utilize existing copper cabling infrastructure (via twisted pair or coaxial cable) to extend Ethernet to up to 2000 meters over VDSL2. The EKI-1751I is equipped with M12 Ethernet connector in addition to 2 x RJ45 Ethernet connectors to offer the most flexibility possible to your project needs. M12 connector adds the option to deploy these easy to use plug-n-play devices into a more secure environments where reliability is the utmost priority.
The EKI-1751I is recommended to be used in pairs over a single pair of telephone-grade unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wire or a coaxial cable. EKI-1751I uses IP30 aluminum enclosures, which is ideal for industrial applications. It is also capable of handling wide temperatures range from -40 to 75 °C. Its convenient DIP switch provides easier configuration options to meet many deployment needs. Installer can select VDSL2 'Band-Plans' (Asymmetric or Symmetric) or SNR margin (6dB or 9dB). With abundant LEDs, it offers quick snapshot of status and diagnostics.
- IP30 Rated enclosure
- Provides over current and reverse polarity protection
- Extended operating temperature of -40 °C to +75 °C
- Supports VDSL, Band plans 997 and 998 (symmetrical and asymmetrical) transmission per ITU-T G.993.2 standard
- Operates over existing CAT3 cabling or Coaxial (combo port)
- 1 x M12 Ethernet port
- 2 x RJ45 Ethernet ports
- Media and protocol converter 3 x 10/100BaseT ports to VDSL