- 15 to 36V DC power supply required
- Five shielded RJ-45 sockets, 8-pin, 10 Base-T / 100 Base-TX
Acromag’s five-port Ethernet switch is specially designed for use in industrial applications. Rugged construction and a variety of security features ensure reliable operation under demanding conditions.
Internal intelligence enables “connect and go” operation for fast and easy network installation with auto-negotiation of data rate, flow control, and crossover signal compatibility.
No configuration is necessary when the 900EN-S005 is used as a simple switch with Acromag I/O modules. For advanced users, this switch offers numerous control functions that are easily configured through DIP-switch settings or programmed using your computer.
- Reliable performance over wide -25 to 70°C ambient temperature range
- Wide-Range DC-power with redundant power connection for optional standby backup power
- Hardened for harsh environments to protect from RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surges
- Fully isolated for safety and increased noise immunity with power-to-network and port-to-port isolation
- Easy mounting, removal, and replacement with plug-In terminal and DIN-rail mount
- Approvals: CE/ATEX marked; UL, cUL listed, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A, B, C, D.