- 6-Port Copper & 2-Port Fiber Web-Managed with Redundancy
- 12 to 48V DC power supply required
- Six copper 10 Base-T / 100 Base-TX, auto-MDI/MDIX and two fiber optic 100 Base-FX, SC connectors
The EIS-408 is an 8-port web-managed industrial switch. It supports many powerful industrial Ethernet features such as redundant ring technology, port VLAN, Quality of Service (QoS), Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) Snooping, and failure alarm by relay output.
This switch has six 10/100 Base-TX ports and two 100 Base-FX ports for extending communication distance from 2,000 meters (multi-mode fiber) to 30 km (single-mode fiber). The EIS-408 also has redundant DC power inputs for power supply redundancy.
With the web-based configuration interface, this switch ensures easy installation and management of your switches. The IP30 robust aluminum case and 300,000 hours of MTBF make the EIS-408 the best solution to enhance your industrial networking automation.
- Rugged Industrial-Grade
- 6 copper, 2 fiber optic web managed redundant switch with fault alarm relay
- IEEE 802.3, 3u, 3x compliant
- Fast redundant ring technology (<300mS)
- Supports open STP & RSTP redundant protocols
- Extended operating temperature -10 to 70°C
- Port-to-port isolation (1200V AC)
- Built-in RFI/EMI and surge/transient protection
- Wide range 12-48V DC redundant, DC power with reverse polarity protection
- Supports VLan/Qos/IGMP snooping
IGMP with query mode
VLAN/802.1Q Tag VLAN
Class of Service (COS) and (TOS)
SNTP, online port mirroring & IP security
Broadcast packet filtering
- Rugged IP30 aluminum enclosure