Cat. No. 51202 bender head with Cat. No. 50473 handle. Fixed-radius, one-sweep design permits pinpoint precision even by inexperienced users.
- EMT: 3/4"
- Radius: 5"
- Rigid: 1/2"
- Easy-to-read, cast-in, benchmark symbols and offset-degree scales on opposite sides
- Countersunk, painted arrow and star to indicate beginning and back-of-bend locations
- Eliminates the need for costly, pre-formed elbows
- Steel handles for high-strength
- Rugged, malleable iron construction
- Cast in degree scale won't wear off
- Wide range of sizes and models for EMT, aluminum, rigid pipe, IMC
- HI-VIZ yellow handles, are easy to spot on the jobsite
- Numbers and benchmark symbols are large, bold, and easy-to-see