Precision Slides (RTN, RTL, RTNA, and RTLA) are preconfigured high precision slide assemblies preloaded and ready for installation in your application. No additional adjustments are necessary. Each assembly consists of a machined bottom (base) and top (table) that are separated via a crossed roller bearing set. These non recirculating roller type linear assemblies are known for their very smooth, high load carrying capacity, and precise motion. They are dimensionally interchangeable with most other popular precision slide products. Each base and table top has an industry standard pattern of drill and tapped holes for mounting convenience.
Precision Slide Assemblies
- Utilize Crossed Roller Bearing SETS for Smooth Motion
- Assemblies are Setup and Preloaded from Factory
- Base and Table Top Holes Drilled & Tapped for ease of attachment
- RTN & RTL Base and Table top made of steel
- RTNA & RTLA Base and Table top made of Aluminum