The 401XR and 402XR Series positioners enhance the XR family of precision linear positioners, addressing applications which involve precise positioning of smaller payloads within a very small space envelope.
These ballscrew driven positioners were developed to address the needs of industries such as photonics, life sciences, semiconductor, and instrumentation, where technology advancements dictate miniaturization of work envelopes.
- Only 41 / 58 mm wide
- Highly repeatable positioning (+/- 1.3 µm)
- Sealed Design - IP30 rated
- Multi-axis ready
- Selectable Options
- Limit/home position sensors
- Linear encoder feedback
- Dowel pin locating holes for tooling
- Multi-axis brackets & adapters
- Selectable motor mounts
- Servo motors and drive
- Programmable controls
- Cable management system