Isotech offers a wide range of micrometer driven ball and crossed roller linear positioning stages with travels ranging from .25″ to 4.0″. All units are available in X, XY and XYZ configurations and can carry load ranging from 4 lbs on our miniature ball slide series all the way up to 160 lbs on our crossed roller positioning stages. All model numbers are available with inch or metric micrometers and mounting holes. Most models are available with locking micrometers and all models can be supplied with our Posi-Lock friction locking mechanism to secure the table. We also offer the SD Series (side drive mounted micrometers) designed for applications requiring the smallest footprint possible.
Positioning accuracies range from 0.0005″ per inch of travel straight line accuracy on our ball slide positioning stages to 0.00004″ per inch of travel straight line accuracy on our high precision linear positioning stages.
- Versatile – Smooth, accurate travel for intermittent motion applications.
- Positive Locking – Side mounted lock feature prevents movement of carriage.
- Accurate Measurements – Carriages are spring loaded against micrometer heads with 0.001″ (0.01mm) graduations
- Adaptable – One, two or three axis models can be used in any orientation.
- Easy To Use – Standard counterbored holes in base and threaded holes in carriage.
- Wide Selection – Subminiature, low profile models and side drive micrometer mounts.