The QnU CPUs bring high-end sequence control to the Mitsubishi PAC lineup and are required in every iQ system. These CPUs are most effective when used in conjunction with other iQ Platform CPUs such as Motion, Robot, CNC, PC and C Language controllers. However, they can also be used in Q Series configurations to increase performance and functionality.
- World-leading processor execution speeds as low as 9.5ns per instruction
- Significantly enhanced arithmetic and data processing (sorting, floating point, etc.)
- Vastly increased data storage and non-volatile program memory
- Utilizes dedicated high-speed CPU-only communication bus with other iQ CPUs
- Backward compatibility with Q Series CPUs, I/O and Intelligent Modules
- Built-in Ethernet port for increased accessibility and ease-of-use