The MG Chemicals 419D Overcoat Pens are solder resist coatings which protect areas of printed circuit boards from taking solder, helping to confine solder to intended areas only. They provide an excellent finish and are ideal for high moisture environments and applications which require easy repair and rework.
The 419D pen also protects electric circuits against dirt, dust, thermal shocks, and scratches which could corrode or otherwise damage the components. This product improves reliability, operational range, and lengthens the life of components and assemblies.
- Protects and insulates circuit boards traces
- For repairs or rework of solder masks and circuit boards
- Excellent finish- smooth, homogeneous, and durable
- Protects electronics from moisture, corrosion, fungus, and static discharges
- No hazardous air pollutants-free of toluene and xylene
- Comes in variety of colours-blue, black, clear, green, and white
- Tack free in only 10-15 minutes
- Removable with Cat. No. 435, 4352 thinner, and 8312 stripper