AmberCut™ WS-P2D Silicon is a ready-to-use, synthetic, wire slice vehicle specifically formulated for the free abrasive cutting of silicon or ceramic materials. It provides superior cut rates and imparts good surface finishes with reduced warp and TTV. Slurries blended with AmberCut WS-P2D have low dynamic viscosities, smooth flow properties, are water rinsable and will not leave films or residues. Additionally, AmberCut WS-P2D is biodegradable, non-hazardous and non-toxic, making it an environmentally sound alternative to oil based vehicles.
Features & Benefits
- Provides superior cut rates
- Enhances surface finish, warp and TTV
- Low dynamic viscosity for smooth slurry flow
- Biodegradable, non-hazardous and environmentally safe
- Minimal contamination of parts
- Water rinsability facilitates cleaning