Stoner W 313 Release & Paint is specially formulated as a paintable release agent and anti - stick lubricant for molded materials such as plastics, rubber, waxes, and similar materials. Allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hot stamped , adhesive bonded, labeled, or otherwise decorated. Release & Paint provides a long lasting anti - stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part release . Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and extrusion molding.
Stoner W313 Release & Paint Features & Benefits
- Saves time by allowing molded parts to be removed quickly and easily from molds.
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hot stamped, or otherwise decorated.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I (CFC) or Class II (HCFC) Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non - staining.
- UL Recognized.