• Rugged, ergonomic units are perfect tools for lab and field testing/troubleshooting
• Improved web server (FTP server/client) with cursors and automatic measurements
• AmpFlexÂ® and MiniFlexÂ® probes, powered by the instrument (10 Hz and 3 MHz at 3 db bandwidth)
• Adapter for measuring up to 700 VAC RMS, 1000 VDC in meter mode
• Sampling rate 2.5 GS/s in one-shot mode and 100 GS/s in ETS mode (repetitive signals)
• 2 or 4 isolated measurement channels (600 V CAT III) and up to 8 traces on screen
• 2 or 4 independent channel True RMS digital multimeters (8000 counts, 200 kHz)
• LCD touch screen and Windows<reg>-like menus
• Probix â€œplug & playâ€ input terminals and smart sensors
• Standard real-time FFT analysis and calculation functions on channels
• Multi-interface communication connectors: RS-232, Centronics, and Ethernet
• Memory depth of up to 50,000 points per channel (oscilloscope and recorder modes)
• Triggering on measurement thresholds in oscilloscope and multimeter modes
These self-contained, hand-held, two- and four-isolated channel oscilloscopes feature five complementary tools in one â€“ an oscilloscope, FFT analyzer, 4-channel True RMS multimeter, harmonic analyzer, and recorder. Ideal for field use, these units use a new system of â€œplug-and-playâ€ accessories, isolated measurement channels, and a range of remote management capabilities for maximum flexibility.
Ethernet link capability allows you to remotely control the oscilloscopes without loading any software on your PC, and the full 12-bit resolution provides the best data analysis available in a handheld scope. Units are easy to set up and operate, and feature a large 320 x 240 full-color LCD touch screen detailed graphical and alphanumerical representations of all measurements. The Windows<reg>-like menus can be opened or pulled down and executed using the convenient stylus. The stylus can also be used for direct action on graphic elements such as cursors, triggers, zooming, and more.