• Easily detect and diagnose issues quickly and accurately
• Easy-to-use pop-up menu with built-in multilanguage system
• 23 automatic measurements
• Waveform math: add, subtract, multiply, and divide
• Store and recall up to 1000 waveform screens and setups using the installed 2 G micro SD card
• Automatic cursor tracking measurements
• Built-in FFT function converts a time-domain signal into its frequency components to measure harmonic content and distortion in systems
• Waveform Recorder to capture/replay input waveforms from CH1 and CH2 with a maximum record length of 1000 frames
• XY mode
• Pass/Fail function compares a stored waveform to an unknown input
• Average mode for smoothing waveforms
• Square wave output (2 V, 1 kHz) for easy probe adjustment
• Built-in 6000 count True RMS multimeter with analog bar graph
The MS6000 series of handheld oscilloscopes offers a wide range of bandwidths from 60 to 200 MHz, and provides real-time and equivalent sample rates respectively up to 1 GS/s and 25 GS/s. These oscilloscopes provide a maximum of 1 MB memory depth for better observation of the waveform details, and a large color TFT LCD with Windows<reg> interfaces and menus for easy setup and operation.
The one-touch automatic setup optimizes the position, range, timebase, and triggering to ensure a stable display of virtually any waveform and the intuitive menu provides information allowing navigation to easy-to-operate functions while maximizing the information available for each measurement. The multifunctional and powerful shortcut keys save time and increase efficiency, and the auto-set function allows you to detect sine and square waves automatically. The graphical color LCD makes the viewing of multiple waveforms and display functions such as oscilloscope, dual-channel, multimeter, pass/fail, reference, and X/Y format simple.