• No more baffling lapses in signal detail retrieval
• Entry-level features are perfect for education and fundamental research
• Deep memory reveals brief and infrequent changes in circuitry signals
• Color gradient display shows rapidly changing waveforms distinctively
• Zero key adjusts time and voltage axes, and resets trigger level to quickly start new measurements
• Waveform math and analysis: add, subtract, multiply, divide, user defined, FFT and FFTrms (rectangular, Hamming, Hanning, and Blackman-Harris windows)
This series of oscilloscopes incorporates high sampling rate and deep memory to produce high-resolution measurements. Rapid waveform update rate lowers the likelihood of missing important transient signals during dead time. <br>|Connect to PC using the USB or Ethernet ports and use free software dowloadable from the manufacturer's website or LabVIEW to set up, trigger, download and analyze data. A second USB port is dedicated to flashdrive compatibility for data download. A BNC port is provided for external triggering.