• See more signals under test to quickly identify and troubleshoot issues
• FFT capability includes four math functions<emdash>add, subtract, multiply, and divide<emdash>for expanded analysis
• 32 automatic measurements provides quick and easy operation
• Standard LAN (supports SCPI) and USB device port (USBTMC compliant) for additional flexibility
• Front- and rear-panel USB host port allows you to save and recalling waveform setups, data, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
• Downloadable software provides remote PC control ability
<div class="cp-accordion"><h3><b>The 2550 series of digital storage oscilloscopes is ideal for applications...</b></h3><div> in design and debug, service and repair, and education. Units feature multiple channels (2 or 4), wide bandwidth, and rapid sample rate allowing you to efficiently identify signal issues. Advanced tools include digital filters with adjustable limits, delayed sweep and zoom, pass/fail testing, and waveform recorder mode.
Wide 7â€ (178 mm) color display offers you a large viewing area so you can see more of your signal under test. Setup and operation is quick and easy with the intuitive push-button and dial controls along with the multilanguage user interface that includes context-sensitive help.</div></div>