DURAGRATE® molded fiberglass grating is the chemical resistant flooring choice for many industrial applications. The high resin content provides excellent corrosion resistance and requires very little maintenance.
Features of DURAGRATE®
The strong mesh grating panel allows efficient on-site cutting to minimize grating waste. Molded grating is significantly lighter in weight than metallic gratings.
Standard DURAGRATE® grating has a concave profile on the upper surface for skid resistance. Grit tops are available upon request.
Materials of Construction
Molded grating is composed of fiberglass rovings combined with a choice of five thermosetting resin systems. All of the resins contain a UV inhibitor.
Sizes and Availability
- VE-a premium grade vinyl ester, for high chemical resistance
- NVE-a premium grade vinyl ester, for high chemical resistance and is NSF-61 certified for hot and cold potable water
- XVE-a premium grade vinyl ester, with extra fire resistance (a flame spread rating of 10 or less)
- PP-an all-purpose isophthalic polyester for industrial applications
- NPP-an all-purpose isophthalic polyester for industrial applications and is NSF-61 certified for hot and cold potable water
- GP-a general purpose orthophthalic polyester for architectural or other applications with less corrosion problems
- FF-an economical isophthalic polyester for food processing or similar applications
DURAGRATE® is available in a variety of sizes:
- 1″ thick 1-1/2″ Square
- 1″ thick 1″ x 4″ Rectangular
- 1-1/2″ thick 1-1/2″ x 6″ Rectangular
- 1-1/2″ thick 1-1/2″ Square
- 1-1/2″ thick 3/4″ x 3/4″Mini-Grid™
- 2″ thick 2″ Square
DURAGRATE® is produced in 3′, 4′ or 5′ wide panels. The panels are available in 8′, 10′ or 12′ lengths. Strongwell’s molded grating is stocked by distributors and warehouses nationwide and at the Strongwell-Bristol Location for quick delivery.
Standard colors available are: dark gray, green, yellow, orange and light gray. Other colors are available by special request.
Custom sizes are available upon request.
A standard line of accessories is available for installing DURAGRATE® molded fiberglass grating panels. Accessories include DURAGRATE® stair treads, DURATREAD™ stair tread covers, panel hold-down clips, panel connectors, elevated floor legs, curb angle, solid surface options and sealing kits.