PESD1USB30 is an ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection device for one differential channel.
It is footprint compatible to PCMF1USB30 common mode filters with ESD protection.
- Allows switching between PCMF1USB30 common mode filters with ESD protection and PESD1USB30 ESD protection in the same footprint.
- The diodes provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to +/- 15 kV on each signal line.
- TrEOS process for very high system-level ESD robustness: superior protection of sensitive Systems on Chips (SoCs).
- Industry-standard Wafer-Level Chip Scale package (WLCSP5).
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- USB3.1, USB2.0, HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4
- MIPI D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection for differential data lines