The devices are designed to protect high-speed interfaces such as High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), DisplayPort, external Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (eSATA) and Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) interfaces against ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD).
The devices include four high-level ESD protection diode structures for ultra high-speed signal lines. They are available in three package variants: DFN2510-10 (SOT1165-1), DFN2510A-10 (SOT1176-1) and TSSOP10 (SOT552-1).
All signal lines are protected by a special diode configuration offering ultra low line capacitance of only 0.6 pF. These diodes provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to ±8 kV contact according to IEC 61000-4-2, level 4.
- System ESD protection for HDMI, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±8 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Matched 0.5 mm trace spacing
- Signal lines with ≤ 0.05 pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
- Line capacitance of only 0.6 pF for each channel
- Design-friendly ‘pass-thru’ signal routing
The devices are designed for high-speed receiver and transmitter port protection:
- TVs, monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, main board graphics cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles