Ultra low capacitance double rail-to-rail ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection devices in leadless ultra small Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic packages.
The devices are designed to protect two Hi-Speed data lines or high-frequency signal lines from the damage caused by ESD and other transients.
PRTR5V0U2F and PRTR5V0U2K integrate two ultra low capacitance rail-to-rail ESD protection channels and one additional ESD protection diode each to ensure signal line protection even if no supply voltage is available.
- ESD protection of two Hi-Speed data lines or high-frequency signal lines
- Ultra low input/output to ground capacitance: C(I/O-GND) = 1 pF
- ESD protection up to 8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2, level 4 (ESD)
- Very low clamping voltage due to an integrated additional ESD protection diode
- Very low reverse current
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Leadless ultra small SMD plastic packages
- USB 2.0 interfaces
- Digital Video Interface (DVI) / High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) interfaces
- Mobile and cordless phones
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDA)
- Digital cameras
- Wide Area Network (WAN) / Local Area Network (LAN) systems
- PCs, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals