ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection for one, two and three differential channels.
The devices are footprint compatible to PCMFxUSB3B/C common mode filters with ESD protection.
Diodes provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to ±20 kV on each signal line.
- Allows switching between PCMFxUSB3B/C common mode filters with ESD protection and PESDxUSB3B/C ESD protection in the same footprint
- TrEOS protection process for very high system-level ESD robustness: superior protection of sensitive Systems on Chips (SoCs)
- ESD protection for one, two and three differential channels up to ±20 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Industry-standard WLCSP5, 10 and 15 packages for smallest footprint
- Bidirectional for audio line option
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- USB3.2, USB2.0, HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection for differential data lines
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- MIPI D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)