The devices are ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection devices for one, two or three differential channels.
The PESDxUSB3S is footprint compatible to PCMFxUSB3S.
The devices provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to ±15 kV on each signal line.
- Allows replacement between PCMFxUSB3S common-mode filters with ESD protection and PESDxUSB3S ESD protection in the same footprint
- TrEOS protection process for very high system-level ESD robustness: superior protection of sensitive SoCs
- ESD protection for one, two and three differential channels up to ±15 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Industry-standard WLCSP5, 10 and 15 packages for smallest footprint
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- USB3.1, USB2.0, HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- MIPI D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)