The devices are 4-, 6- and 8-channel RC low-pass filter arrays which are designed to provide filtering of undesired RF signals on the I/O ports of portable communication or computing devices. In addition, the devices incorporate diodes to provide protection to downstream components from ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) voltages as high as ±30 kV.
The devices are fabricated using monolithic silicon technology and integrate up to eight resistors and sixteen diodes in a 0.4 mm pitch 8-, 12- or 16-pin ultra-thin leadless Quad Flat No-leads (QFN) plastic package with a height of 0.55 mm only.
- Pb-free, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant)
- 4-, 6- and 8-channel integrated π-type RC filter network
- ESD protection to ±30 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2 far exceeding level 4
- QFN plastic package with 0.4 mm pitch and 0.55 mm height
General-purpose ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio-Frequency Interference (RFI) filtering and downstream ESD protection for:
- Cellular phone and Personal Communication System (PCS) mobile handsets
- Cordless telephones
- Wireless data (WAN/LAN) systems
- Mobile Internet Devices (MID)
- Portable Media Players (PMP)