Extremely low capacitance bidirectional ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection diode, part of the TrEOS protection family . The device is housed in a DSN0603-2 (SOD962-2) leadless ultra small Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) package designed to protect one signal line from the damage caused by ESD and other transients.
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Surge robustness IPPM = 20 A according to IEC 61000-4-5
- Extremely low diode capacitance Cd = 1.2 pF max.
- Extremely low clamping to protect sensitive I/Os
- Extremely low-inductance protection path to ground
- ESD protection up to ± 30 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Ultra small SMD package
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals